[Asterisk-Users] H323 , OH323 and Sound Card

Bashir Ullah - www.Lamsre.Com Bashir.Ullah at lamsre.com
Fri Jul 1 16:03:54 MST 2005

Hi all asterisk h323 user

Please help me to know is there any sound quality effect without sound card . I am using onboard 32 bit sound card which comes with Asus NCCH-DL mother board. and getting delay from asterisk to any h323 device. but incomming is fine by OH323. 6.5 ver.

is there any bit problem or onboard sound card problem or somewhere elase. please let me know.

here i got another result , when stop that onboard card and install a old sound card 4 bit , creative and sound problem fixed.

now really i am surprise.

is there any issue on sound card then please suggest me what model and bit card is perfect for OH323 and my asterisk .

Thanks.
Bashir