[Asterisk-Users] How to Configure a H323 Phone (newbie here)

Adeel -31 onlyfateen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 14:31:39 MST 2005

i read that asterisk supports iax,sip and h323 protocols.... i've used sip & iax softphones ... now i've a hardphone... an IP phone (Netphone) that supports h323 ..... i've compiled pwlib ,oh323 and asterisk -oh323 successfully ... but i m unable to place calls to/by my phone... i m confused whether to use h323.conf or oh323.conf and how ? i think it's different from iax.conf & sip.conf .... can anyone send me his working oh323.conf ..... or give some link that can be helpful in configuration

Adeel