[Asterisk-Users] Re: passing through MWI info from SBC

Mike Myers mikesm559 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 12:07:58 MST 2005

Robert Webb wrote:

>Or, could you use something like the zap_barge option
>tied
>into a routine that monitors for the FSK and then
when >it
>is received, it then runs the routine that is already
in
>place to set the MWI for the FXS ports.

>Crude, I know, but the only way I can think of to
pass >it.

>Robert

Robert, this is interesting.  From what I can tell
zap_barge allows ASterisk to connect to an ongoing
call, but I don't think this will work since FSK tones
are sent when no call is present.  Also, how would I
write a routine that detects the FSK tones?  Is there
a generic DSP function that could be used for this?

Thanks,
Mike