[Asterisk-Users] Sometimes yes - sometimes no (dialplan)

Ronald_Wiplinger ronald_wiplinger at leadtek.com.tw
Fri Jul 1 01:47:31 MST 2005

I am confused about one of my installed server

The dial plan seems to be ok, but sometimes NOTHING happens if I try to
dial an extension (from X-Lite), next time it is done.

X-Lite does not have a tone, nothing and does also have no time out. It
seems it is not connected to the server. However, a sip show users / sip
show peers   shows that the phone is connected.

What could be the reason?

I have installed Festiva, and was only able once to listen a text to
speech, since then this extension number never gives me a tone.
Sometimes it shows up in the CLI, but without a tone on the phone.
Other extensions have the same...

bye

Ronald