[Asterisk-Users] Zap channels in AU hanging up on STD pips

Stuart Elvish stuart at rage.com.au
Mon Jan 31 18:29:06 MST 2005

Dear Howard,

Which version of Asterisk are you running?

On the earlier versions we had problems with the call progress detect
disconnecting calls (not specifically related to STD pips but it may be
of help), however with the newer version of Asterisk we don't seem to
encounter this problem as they have included the tone definitions for
Australia.

Kind Regards
Stuart