[Asterisk-Users] Where does a newbie get started?

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:37:01 MST 2005

I'm not sure i need one, but I can see some advantages to having
voicemail, different zones for phones. My biggest gripe is having to
get the phone whe it's always for my wife. I also like th idea of
learning anew open source project, especially if the hardware outlay
is minimal. I have to have something to do with my time anyway right?