[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk at CeBit 2005

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Jan 31 15:54:13 MST 2005

Hi there too,

we will be present at CeBIT 2005 too. At our booth 51D in Hall 13 we
will be showing Asterisk software and hardware (mostly bristuffed).
If you have questions or configuration problems please come and visit
our Asterisk helpdesk.

Come and take a look! :)
We will also show the farfon ("the worlds first IAX2-only VoIP phone"
www.farfon.com).

best regards

Klaus
--