[Asterisk-Users] line assignment on TDM400P

David Newman dnewman at networktest.com
Mon Jan 31 12:09:26 MST 2005

Greetings. We are running * on RH9 using a Digium TDM400P four-port FXO
card. We use only two ports on the card (ports 0 and 2 in this case). A
consultant set this up for us, and it mostly works OK.

However, outbound calls use our secondary number rather than our primary
number first. This undesirable because of Caller ID; we'd like the primary
number to appear instead.

Yes, I can correct this by swapping the PSTN lines. But which config file
assigns the physical FXO ports to PSTN lines? In other words, what file
would I alter to assign different lines to each port?

thanks

dn