[Asterisk-Users] Fast busy signal

Mike Chapman mchapman2 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 11:24:08 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a question regarding my current * setup. I've installed a Wildcard FXO from Digium and managed to get * up and running. I cannot however connect the box to the PSTN. I get a fast busy signal when I call my phone number.

As a little background here I've been using AMP to administer * ( love AMP buy the way) and I've configured all incoming calls to go directly to an IAX2 extension.

On the * startup, I've setup the system to automatically modprobe the Wildcard before starting *.

What could the problem be?

Thanks,

Mike C.