[Asterisk-Users] congestion problem with only one number

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Mon Jan 31 07:21:04 MST 2005

On 07:42, Mon 31 Jan 05, Eric Wieling wrote:
> Michiel van Baak wrote:
>
> >All is working great.
> >Till I called the bank. It rings one time and then gives me
> >the congestion tone.
> >Here is what I see on the CLI (phone nr obfuscated for
> >privacy reasons):
> >
> >    -- Executing Dial("SCCP/michiel-00000004",
> >    "Modem/g1:xxxxxxxxxx|50|Ttr") in new stack
>
> If you want to use your bank's IVR then you will have to remove the
> "t" option.  If you don't want the fake ring remove the "r" option.
> Don't use options you don't understand.

Even without any options I get the same result:
-- Executing Dial("SCCP/michiel-0000000b", "Modem/g1:xxxxxxxxxx|50") in new stack
-- Modem[i4l]/ttyI3 is busy
-- Hungup 'Modem[i4l]/ttyI3'
== Everyone is busy/congested at this time

When I call my cell the second after that all works fine.
The 2 ISDN lines are only connected to the * box, so no
other hardware can claim the line.

Michiel