[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P specs clarification

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Mon Jan 31 04:21:43 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 15:30 +0500, varun_saa at vsnl.net wrote:
> Hello,
>       I need some clarification on TDM400P.

The TDM400P card by itself has no use. You purchase a mix of FXS and FXO
daughter cards (they are coloured Red and Green) which pug into four
available positions on the card. That decides the functionality of the
TDM400 card.

--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa.  e.164 VOIP ready
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE