[Asterisk-Users] Zap channels in AU hanging up on STD pips

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Mon Jan 31 01:17:05 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 16:51, jurgen wrote:
> Hi Howard,
>
> Which provider are you with? We're with Primus Business here in
> Melbourne, and haven't had anything like what you're describing. For
> reference, here's a snip of my zapata.conf:

Big T

> [channels]
>
> language=en
> context=local
> signalling=fxs_ks
> usecallerid=no
> echocancel=yes
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
> busydetect=yes
> busycount=5
>
> Sometimes the busydetect hack hits a false positive and disconnects
> during a conversation, so I'm thinking of upping the busycount, but
> aside from that, calls through this are quite reliable.

Mine's pretty similar:

context = default
signalling = fxs_ks
echocancel = 128
echocancelwhenbridged = yes
echotraining = yes
relaxdtmf = yes
;pulsedial = yes
pulsedial = no
rxgain = +15%
txgain = +5%
immediate = no
busydetect = yes
busycount = 5
callprogress = yes
musiconhold = default
usecallerid = yes
callerid = asreceived
;usedistinctiveringdetection = yes
useincomingcalleridonzaptransfer = yes
faxdetect = both
group = 1
channel => 4

> Best,
>
> ...jurgen
>

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:34:38 +1100, Howard Lowndes <lannet at lannet.com.au> wrote:
> > Is anyone having/had a problem with a TDM400P card hanging up on STD
> > outbound calls as soon as the called party answers.
> >
> > I'm guessing that * is responding to the STD pips in some way.
> >
> > --
> > Howard.
> > LANNet Computing Associates;
> > Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>

Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates;
Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>
"When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
when you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft."