[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.5-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC5 crashes with Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jan 31 01:13:27 MST 2005

Yes, I do think the segfault problem is in bristuff. I just noticed
another problem though!

If there is one ongoing conversation and a new call is coming in, as soon
as the new call is answered, the call that was going on goes dead on one
end (the other party can hear the person callingfrom the * end
but the reverse audio is not transmitted).

I think these are bugs in bristuff RC5.