[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.5-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC5 crashes with Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Jan 31 01:09:13 MST 2005

Hi,

please start asterisk -vvvcg (so it creates a core file when it
segfaults), then run "gdb /usr/sbin/asterisk <corefile>", hit
Enter a few times and run a backtrace using "bt". Please email
the output. I doubt that it's bristuff bug, since many users
have already successfully upgraded.

best regards

Klaus