[Asterisk-Users] Slackware + Asterisk + asterisk-addons

Bobby Lacey asterisk at duaneallman.net
Sun Jan 30 21:16:44 MST 2005

Hello

I am trying to get asterisk-addons installed so that I can use the mysql
cdr feature. OK, I have the MySQL server (mysqld) installed, but I
noticed that mysql-devel is also required. I tried to compile
asterisk-addons and got a:

--CUT---
res_config_mysql.c:422: error: unknown field `realtime_multi_func'
specified in initializer
res_config_mysql.c:422: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
res_config_mysql.c:422: warning: (near initialization for
`mysql_engine')
res_config_mysql.c:423: error: unknown field `update_func' specified in
initializer
res_config_mysql.c:424: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
res_config_mysql.c:424: warning: (near initialization for
`mysql_engine')
res_config_mysql.c: In function `parse_config':
res_config_mysql.c:491: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast
/usr/include/asterisk/utils.h: At top level:
res_config_mysql.c:418: error: storage size of `mysql_engine' isn't
known
make: *** [res_config_mysql.o] Error 1
root at allman:/usr/src/asterisk-addons#

So I'm assuming that I need mysql-devel? I went to download the package
from mysql.com, but the only format I saw was .rpm. I am using Slackware
10.0 so rpm doesnt want to work well. I get the following:

rpm -Uvh MySQL-devel-4.1.9-0.i386.rpm
warning: MySQL-devel-4.1.9-0.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
5072e1f5
error: Failed dependencies:
        /bin/sh is needed by MySQL-devel-4.1.9-0

 Does anyone have any suggestions or help they could offer?

Thanks in advance..