[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home and Zap Channels

Chuck Keeter ckeeter at ufie.org
Sun Jan 30 20:40:00 MST 2005

At 08:46 AM 1/30/2005, you wrote:
>AMP does not support ZAP entensions. only sip and iax.
>Maybe in a future release. You could post to the AMP
>site and ask for this feature.
>
>For now you will need to hack extensions.conf to get
>it to work.

Thanks to everyone for the help, I have gotten it to answer inbound PSTN
calls, and ring a SIP extension, I'm still threading my way through the
extensions.conf and extensions_additional.conf to find where to add my ZAP
channel extensions.

I have one more question that I can't seem to get straight, The ZAP channel
phone, I can't dial any other extentions from it, I just get a fast busy.
Same if I dial 9 to use the outside trunk. It works great from the SIP soft
phone, but I can't seem to get the FXS phone to behave.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks again for all help..