[Asterisk-Users] Callgroup with bristuff ISDN?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sun Jan 30 13:44:51 MST 2005

Hi list!

I'm still trying to figure out about the groups in asterisk.

If I understand correctly, if you assign a certain group number and you
assign the same call group number to a sip device the device will reing
even though you did not specifically specify it in extension.conf?

How will this work for ISDN BRI/PRI?

I don't want some extensions to get all calls from the BRI/PRI, just the
calls from one DID.

The wiki gives an example whereby a callgroup= is linked to a channel but
this seems kinda silly with ISDN.

Can I use callgroups in such a setup, any config examples?

Thanks!!