[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID spoofing

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Sun Jan 30 12:42:25 MST 2005

Calin Serbanescu schrieb:
> e164 numbers in my h.323 network and my ISDN provider doesn't accept
> those identities (CIDs). So, i have to spoof the outgoing CID depending
> on incoming CID.
>
> Is there any possible way of doing this by AGI? How? any examples are
> welcome.

Hi,

I'm not sure, whether I've really understood your desire.

I assume romanian ISDN is similar to the german one, and
BRI or PRI connects are bound to a fixed set of numbers.

Manipulation of callerids when forwading calls from H.323
to ISDN or vice versa, taking care of the above mentionned
restrictions, is easily done with an AGI-script and
maybe a (mySQL) database.

Alternatively look for a provider able to accept H.323 and
passing callerids unchanged to PSTN. Of course that provider
will bind you to some regulations in order not to abuse
this feature to spoof callerids!

Roger.