[Asterisk-Users] TDM410P on Dell Poweredge 1850 Server and 1+ quad span dimensioning

Bartek Bulzak bartek at rdesolutions.com
Sat Jan 29 16:11:36 MST 2005

Does anyone have a quad span 410P on a production Dell 1850? Digium
states that there are known incompatibilities with the 7x0 series,
probably related to interrupts.

Also I would like to find out if anyone attempted connecting more than
one of these cards to a dual Xeon system. I am strictly looking to setup
a PRI / TDMoE gateway, so that all call processing / transcoding runs
elsewhere on the network. If this is feasible it could make port
economics very interesting.

--
cheers,

Bartek Bulzak