[Asterisk-Users] [Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-biz] bellster.net - GREATadvance]

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad at codefidence.com
Sat Jan 29 12:31:10 MST 2005

Matt Riddell wrote:
> Shoval Tomer wrote:
>
>> As far as I know it's not legal to join bellster in Israel.
>>
>> It means that you're reselling the minutes you buy from the telco
>> company.

IANAL, but I doubt anyone will view this as selling.

The thing is, it still costs kmoney to terminate calls, even local ones,
over here so there is not much financel benefit to doing it.

> Wouldn't you need to be selling them to be reselling?
>
> Does that make DISA illegal, and VoIP connections between offices if you
> dial out the other end?

So long it's in the same company it isn't. But if, for example, you will
sell to a local corp connection between it's own two offices then it is.

It may be silly, but it still the law. :-(

Gilad