[Asterisk-Users] CAC Access Bank

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Jan 29 09:35:29 MST 2005

On January 29, 2005 11:11 am, Matt Schulte wrote:
> We have an old CAC and we're trying to get groundstart working on it, we
> think it may be a dip switch setting. Does anyone have the config
> settings and/or the manual to config this thing? Any help is greatly
> appreciated :-)

Carrier Access is one of the very rare companies who don't make you pay a
fortune for manuals or support.

Create an account in their support area and you will have all the manuals and
documentation you'll ever need and, if that's not enough, you will be able to
call them and get real, live technical support from them even though you
didn't buy the product brand new from them.

Besides the top-notch quality of their products, the reasons outlined above
are the reason they get my business.  Carrier Access just Kicks Ass.

-A.