[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7905/7912, SIP, g729 and DTMF setup

Gonzalo Gasca xomeboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 23:36:49 MST 2005

Hi John/forum
I saw in your config that you are using a Mediatrix box,
I have problems of delay routing for all my calls to the PSTN,

Im also using a Mediatrix box (1204 ) version  2.4.10.68

I was wondering if you are using the same Mediatrix box and if you have the same problem?
Or maybe you can help me with this issue.

For OUTGOING

My Dialplan for the Mediatrix box is the following, here at Mexico we use 8 digits for local calls.

([1-9]xxxxxxx|01xxxxxxxxxx|1111|060|0xx)

I have verified that inmediatly after I dial from my IP phone, the in-use light turns on in Mediatrix but the call is not pass until the 4 seconds timer expires.

I have tried disabling the Dial plan but it didnt help

Thanks!

http://mail.yahoo.com