[Asterisk-Users] Polycom changing policy - allowing firmwaredownloads?

Tim Courcy tcourcy at myin2net.com
Fri Jan 28 23:21:58 MST 2005

Anyone can register on the PRC and get access to the Manuals. But you
have to be a certified reseller to get access to the firmware..

In some circumstances support may even give access to the firmware it
depends on the situation.

But they are basically supporting "Copper and Plastic" as they put it
rather than the firmware.

I think a lot of the people here hit the nail on the head with the
margin is too small on the phones.