[Asterisk-Users] Eyebeam - asterisk - Messenger

Francois Meehan fmml at cedval.org
Fri Jan 28 21:10:40 MST 2005

Thanks Wessel,

You really have to know about that little switch on button, I had 2
eyebeam connected with their cameras, no video, 5 min. after I tried the
little button and it worked. Must be the effect of the first rhum of the
week-end...

Tried with (windows) messenger, it would not go. That is why I bought
another eyebeam and it's all working now. Thanks to the vpn, video
communications from the outside work like a charm.

Guess I will stick with eyebeam for now.

Also, for the record, in addition to "videosupport=yes", the video codecs
must be enabled in the sip.conf:

allow=h261
allow=h263

and for each phone I have put:

canreinvite=no

Have a good week-end,

Francois

> Just add a line to your sip.conf:
> [general]
> videosupport=yes
>

> And to enable video with eyeBeam press the switchon button on the screen
> :-)
>
> Wessel

Random Thought: