[Asterisk-Users] fax/data/phone switch interfering with voip

Brian Johnson bjohnson at johnson-engineering.ca
Fri Jan 28 14:31:33 MST 2005

I have an analogue line with a fax/data/phone switch on it

1. I hooked up a X100P to the phone port (the other ports are used for a fax
machine and a omdem) and can answer and initiate calls .. but I can't get the
caller id info.

2. I hooked up a SPA 3000 fxo to the same phone port and get caller-id info
and can answer calls, but I can't make calls!!

Also, if I hookup a callerid phone to the same port, I can make and recieve
calls AND get callerid info normally.

The phone and the SPA 3000 actually get callerid info BEFORE the phone port
starts ringing

Can anyone help me solve one of these 2 problems?