[Asterisk-Users] looking to hire for configuration of call routing based on RDNIS

Gary Carr gc_list at carolina.net
Fri Jan 28 14:13:48 MST 2005

We need to implement incoming call routing based on RDNIS and I would like
to contract with someone who can set this up. We are forwarding calls to *
using call forward no answer and call forward busy on the customers line and
the RDNIS information is suppose to passed to *. I need to route the call to
the proper voice mailbox based on that information.

If you can configure this for us please email me directly.

Thanks,

Gary Carr
President/CEO
705A Wesley Pines Rd.