[Asterisk-Users] Festival Jittery (bad udp checksum)

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Fri Jan 28 13:42:31 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 05:50, Manjit Riat wrote:
> Just installed festival from source and the voice is very jittery and
> I get this a lot in the asterisk CLI (at least once on every call)
>

> NOTICE[3236]: rtp.c:430 ast_rtp_read: RTP: Received packet with bad
> UDP checksum

I get that also, but the stutters seem to have gone now that I have
upgraded the CPU.

One problem I do get is that it drops out when reading a long script,
typically after 15-20 seconds, and then goes on the the next line in the
dialplan.

> Maybe the packets are malformed so I get the jittery sound.

Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates;
Your Linux people <http://www.lannetlinux.com>
"When you just want a system that works, you choose Linux;
when you want a system that just works, you choose Microsoft."