[Asterisk-Users] Anyone having problems with LiveVoIP?

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Fri Jan 28 12:14:32 MST 2005

Regarding those comments below. I am not surprised at the answer and I
doubt anyone would be that's taken a look at the * code...it's just not
the most elegant thing in the world is it? No point in huffing and
puffing about inline comments though when you'd have to find and
convince who knows how many contributors to the source to use sound
documenting techniques. Sigh.

FWIW Voicepulse has ongoing problems with Asterisk as well. Now, I
would think that VP would contribute whatever patches they find are
necessary for the correct operation of *. And I would only hope that
LiveVOIP would do the same otherwise they'll have to go on fixing the
bugs again and again and again.

As an aside: It's pretty bad corporate policy (from a PR perspective)
to take a confrontational stance to one's current and potential
customers in a public forum. It sure ain't gonna sell anyone on your
service.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com