[Asterisk-Users] [Asterisk-biz] e164.org update

Duane duane at e164.org
Fri Jan 28 07:22:20 MST 2005

Long time coming, but we finally have a 3rd party interface on the
website to add block of enum numbers in regex form...

eg

+4412345[678]

which will match

+44123456
+44123457
+44123458

also

+4412345[16-18]

which will match

+441234516
+441234517
+441234518

or just short prefixes

+4412345

so anything starting with +4412345 will match...

Currently this is accessible via web interface only, but if anyone knows
of any existing CSV, XML, SOAP etc interfaces that allow a similar
update mechanism to other services you already use to update large
numbers of routes, let us know and we will be able to quickly get
something in place now that the base code exists.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
     I only try to dance better than myself."