[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-841 with Asterisk

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Fri Jan 28 09:00:01 MST 2005

Stephane Ricard wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Just received my new SPA-841 phone and I am trying to find a comprehensive
> "how-to" with Asterisk without luck.  Anyone has that working? Anyone can
> list high level steps or point me to a how-to somewhere ?

This assumes that Asterisk and the phone are on the SAME LAN and the
phone has ALL FACTORY DEFAULTS and the phone is running 0.9.1 firmware
and the phone is using DHCP.  You MAY have to set the

Go into the web server interface for the phone.

Pick Admin Login in the upper right

Pick Ext 1

Fill in the Proxy, User ID, and Password fields.

Select Submit All Changes

Repeat for Ext 2

In sip.conf in Asterisk

[theusername]