[Asterisk-Users] RE: Problem with chan_sccp and cisco 7960

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 08:28:39 MST 2005

I'm wondering why are you using SCCP and not SIP as most of us that use Cisco 7960 phones?

Martin

	From: "Nenad Radosavljevic" <nenadr at deltaplan.co.yu>
	Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Problem with chan_sccp and cisco 7960

	Hi !

	On Cisco 7960 (with or without 7914 add-on module) when I press speakerphone
	button (or select line with line button - which automatically put second
	line on speakerphone) after about 15-20 seconds of dialtone Asterisk stable
	dies (seg fault). Tested versions of Asterisk are 1.0.2, 1.0.3 or 1.0.5,
	chan_sccp is newest form CVS of chann-sccp.sourceforge.net ). Firmware of
	7960 is P00305000301.sbn.

	Did anyone noticed similar problem or perhaps knows solution for this ?