[Asterisk-Users] I want to display my numbers for incoming calls when some one dials my number from any where

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 02:31:07 MST 2005

Hi to all again,

Thanks for your quick response

as you siad "set callerid via extensions.conf by using apps available. Look at
"show applications" via the asterisk CLI."

can i write context for incoming ,
like. can some one of you will guide me.

(orignal)

[ukincomming]
include => defaults
exten => s,1,Wait,1
exten => s,2,Answer
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,10

exten => _55.,1,Answer
exten => _55.,2,Macro(record-enable)
exten => _55.,3,Queue(dave|t|||300)
exten => _55.,4,PlayBack(vm-goodbye)
exten => _55.,5,Hangup

[macro-record-enable]
exten => s,1,AGI(set-timestamp.agi)
exten => s,2,SetVar(CALLFILENAME=${timestamp}-${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,3,Monitor(wav,${CALLFILENAME})

changed

[ukincomming]
include => defaults
exten => s,1,Wait,1
exten => s,2,Answer
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,10

exten => _55.,1,Answer
exten => _55.,2,Macro(record-enable)
exten => _55.,3,SetCallerID(${CALLERIDNUM})  ;i have added the following line
exten => _55.,4,Queue(dave|t|||300)
exten => _55.,5,PlayBack(vm-goodbye)
exten => _55.,6,Hangup

will it work and will display my number dialded any one. or can u
please let me know example context for this,

Cheers,
Mazhar Hussain