[Asterisk-Users] Register replicaton and HA *

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Fri Jan 28 00:48:49 MST 2005

O yes :)

So, for having a load balanced call administrarion. Using linux virtual
server proyect I have run across a few design issues.

The idea is easy. 3 servers. The Main server, to recive the calls, and
the other 2 to originate the call.

The load balancing of generating the call can be made using ipvs, but
for this I need that the registration made to one server, is replicated
to the other server.

Once you have phone registration, sip/iax/etc balanced, THEN you have HA
* cluster...

Any ideas, or this could be a module to develop?