[Asterisk-Users] I want to display my numbers for incoming calls when some one dials my number from any where

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 00:15:23 MST 2005

Hi to all,

I and using asterisk with following

1. TDM400p card with four FXS modules,
So there are four analog phone lines on four zap channels,
My setup is working fine.
And version is like such
Asterisk CVS-v1-0-11/27/04-20:48:45

But when some dials form his number (suppose abc) to my number
(suppose xxxx) I get abc number on my analog phone, but now I have
purchased more than one numbers suppose xxxxxxx , yyyyyyyy ,zzzzzzzzz
. I want to change settings in extension.con or some where  so that
when some one (from any number) dials xxxxx  there should be xxxxx
number on analog phone and similarly if some one dials yyyyyyy from
any number there should be  yyyyy on my analog phones

I shall be really thank full to all of you as previously when ever I
have any problem you people have helped me.

Cheers,
Mazhar Hussain