[Asterisk-Users] POE and Snom220

Paul Hales paulh at adairs.com.au
Thu Jan 27 21:27:30 MST 2005

We have a HP2626PWR powered switch we use for our VOIP switch.
It will not power our new SNOM220's phones.
It will power a lot of other phones we have, including a Snom200.

Any ideas? Or did Snom get something wrong?
I would love an answer to this, as my boss has got a bit upset about the
fact that our nice new phones need power packs.

I have already contacted HP and Snom regarding this. HP were fairly helpful,
but they blame Snom.
Snom have not returned my emails as of yet.

Later,

PaulH

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.