[Asterisk-Users] Need some advises configuring asterisk to callover INTERNET

Chamberland-Larose, Guillaume guillaume at ea.com
Thu Jan 27 17:35:11 MST 2005

Hi,

You might want to first read http://www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf
which explains most of the basic stuff.
Most of the questions you'll have will be answered on
http://www.voip-info.org
or by reading
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/content/docbook/current_
v1/docs-html/book1.html

Oh, and most questions have also been answered on this mailing list so
look at
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/ for the mailing list
archives.

When you've read that and understand what you're doing you should be
well on your way :)

Guills