[Asterisk-Users] Anyone having problems with LiveVoIP?

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Thu Jan 27 17:17:33 MST 2005

Glenn Powers wrote:

> I ordered an 800# from LiveVoIP two days ago. I can register with
> Asterisk just fine, but when I call my 800#, I get a fast busy. I
> emailed support a day and a half ago and have heard NOTHING from them.
>
> VoicePulse Connect and VoipJet both work great for me.
>
> Someone on -users said "you get what you pay for" regarding LiveVoip.
> They couldn't have been more correct!

I will put in my comment for LiveVoIP.  I have not been their customer
for very long but....  We had a few problems because I was requiring a
special service.  However, they cleared everything up to the best that
could be done.  I would not hesitate to recommend them.  Also, they are
one of the few Asterisk compliant providers that have most of their toll
free numbers available from Canada.  I've also been very happy with
their call quality.

Darren Wiebe