[Asterisk-Users] Linux Bridge + QoS Shaper HOWTO available

Mike Machado mike at cheapnet.net
Thu Jan 27 16:32:44 MST 2005

You could also change the tos setting in sip.conf and use a rule similar
to the one found in the LARTC. This is a bit easier, and perhaps cleaner
than matching many ports.

# tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 prio 10 u32 \
     match ip tos 0x10 0xff \
     flowid 1:4

That would match TOS of 0x10, which is the "Low Delay" bit enabled. You
should change this to link to your appropriate flowid and parent node,
of course.