[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk auto-dial out deliver message

Terry McFadden asterisk-lists at lamarelectric.coop
Thu Jan 27 15:41:55 MST 2005

I create all my .call files first in a temp directory then run a PHP script
from cron once a minute.  The PHP script monitors the number of files in the
outgoing directory and moves the .call files over from the temp directory a
few at a time.  This keeps the outgoing directory topped off with the number
of calls I want active at once.

Terry