[Asterisk-Users] Linux Bridge + QoS Shaper HOWTO available

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Thu Jan 27 15:31:59 MST 2005

Does your script work for SIP too? Only for IAX?

I'd like to put two of your bridges in my setup - one between the local
LAN and the net, and the other at our branch office between the LAN and
WAN there.

But I need to be able to allow for sip to be QOSed, as we currently have
an asterisk server at the remote office, and sip clients here.

  _____