[Asterisk-Users] Making digital/data calls through asterisk

A. Valentin a.valentin at webmasterorder.de
Thu Jan 27 14:21:11 MST 2005

Hi!

We planing to by some PRI/BRI equipment to replace our existing telephone
system.
So I am going to try this:
ISDN Card Outgoing Digital Call /
	Capability: Unrestricted digital information
-> octobri -> asterisk -> TE410E
-> Internet Provider / Receiver for Capability Unrestricted digital
information

The question is: Is asterisk possible of transmit this digital call to the
destination and what is needed to achieve this?
I  found out that a variable called CALLTYPE exists, but I could not find
out, if the Dial applications set the capability for the outgoing call
correct?

Thanks in advance for our help,

André