[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff ZapHFC and Loosing D-Channel

Nils Segerdahl seger at upsys.se
Thu Jan 27 14:05:51 MST 2005

Hi

This is normal behaviour if you are running isdn in PTMP mode, at least in
sweden. It is bothering with these messages, but I'we been running my test
site with two PTMP lines for months and everything worked fine.
It is said that some operators keep trying to turn off the D-channel in
PTMP-mode. But asteriskt keeps trying to turn it on.

This is usually no problem.

If you can't recceive calls, my exeprience is that there is some problem
with the msn that is set on the line.

/Nils

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Peer Oliver Schmidt wrote:

> Using the latest(?) bristuff (Asterisk 1.0.4-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC3a) I
> have problems with loosing the D-channel. Most of the time, after the
> message
>
> "PRI D-channel down"
>
> it only takes a second or so to come back up, noted by the message
>
> "PRI D-channel up"
>
> However, today most of the time the D-channel stays down. Calls come in,
> but can't be answered.
>
> Does anyone know of a fix for this, or might have some insights on how
> to circumvent this problem?
>
> Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
> --
> Best regards
>
> Peer Oliver Schmidt

Nils Segerdahl
Upsala Systemkonsult, UPSYS AB     Telefon:(+46) (0)18 56 80 41
Glunten, 751 83 Uppsala            Mobil: (+46) (0)703 55 65 03
http://www.upsys.se                Fax: (+46) (0)18 56 80 49
Jan 27 	Grissom, White and Chaffe burned to death in Apollo 1, 1967
Jan 27 	Vietnam War cease-fire signed, 1973
Jan 28 	First ski tow, Woodstock VT, 1914
Jan 28 	Space Shuttle Challenger (51-L) explodes 74 seconds after liftoff
	killing Scobee, Smith, McNair, Resnick, Jarvis, Onizuka and McAuliffe,
	1986