[Asterisk-Users] Digium and Intel Chipset compatability

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Thu Jan 27 13:19:35 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm going to be setting up some machines with 4 port E1 cards from
Digium and I'm being told that TE410 is incompatable with several Intel
chipsets including the ones in a lot of Dell server systems.

Is this true? I can't find any confirmed details on the mailing list
about it. Also, the email seems to imply that the TE405P will be fine,
though it doesn't say that explicitly.

Basically, is anyone using a 4 port E1 card successfully on an Intel®
E7221 Chipset or similar?

Thanks in advance,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout