[Asterisk-Users] Re: Polycom and call waiting again..

B. J. Bomar bbomar at raccoon.com
Thu Jan 27 13:21:31 MST 2005

True, this is only for the inbound side of the equation.  I forgot about the
outbound side.  For that you can try the following example.

[in-from-sip]
exten => _X.,1,Cut(test=CHANNEL,/,2)
exten => _X.,2,Cut(test=test,,1)
exten => _X.,3,SetGroup(${test})
exten => _X.,4,Goto(default,${EXTEN},1)

Then just repoint the context for each line to the in-from-sip context.

B. J.