[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CallingCard ApplicationforAsterisk

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Jan 27 13:08:19 MST 2005

Bob Goddard wrote:

>>ODBC is ultimately the way this stuff ought to all be coded.
>

> No it's not.

Well that was sure a convincing argument :-)

The alternative seems to be nicely framed before us now in this very
thread: everyone coding for hisher own favorite DB, flame wars about
"you didn't pick the same one I thought is best" etc.

I'm assuming the remainder of your thought was not ". . everyone should
just go with the most popular DB and code things up in MySQL."

??

B.