[Asterisk-Users] CISCO 7905 Phone Weirdness

Dan Adams l-asterisk at infochi.com
Thu Jan 27 10:28:46 MST 2005

It seems on my phone, which is hooked up to a large pbx network powered by
an asterisk server, that it will randomly start ringing with a callerid#
of 2013 which is its username for that phone. I have looked and been
watching on the asterisk command line with the -vvvvvvr switch and nothing
has been seen that indicates a reason for this random ringing. This leads
me to think that this trouble is not involving the asterisk server,
however I am bothered by it and would like to find out what is causing the
trouble.

I was wondering, does anyone here have any ideas as to what might be
causing the weird riging, or if not what is causing it, are there any
suggestions as to what to look into to find a possible source of the problem.

Dan