[Asterisk-Users] differentiate the incoming from the outgoing calls in PSTN line

asterisk at mazone.info asterisk at mazone.info
Thu Jan 27 10:11:51 MST 2005

Hi Asterisk users I have an issue on outgoing calls, my asterisk is for home
use I have one wcfxo card, and I have the following config on
extensions.conf to handle incoming calls from PSTN

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

CASA=SIP/2001&SIP/2002&IAX2/2003&

[default] ; context used for general services

exten => s,1,Dial(${CASA},10)

exten => s,2,Answer()

exten => s,3,Playback(dejesumensaje)

exten => s,4,Voicemail(s2001)

exten => s,5,Playback(hastaluego)

exten => s,6,Hangup()

--------

This config works perfectly well con incoming calls, but while making an
outgoing call from a phone directly connected to the PSTN line the asterisk
still wants to handle it as an incoming call and executes the “s” Menu
config And still recording all the outgoing calls.

How can I do to differentiate the incoming from the outgoing calls in PSTN
line phones?

Thanks in advance!