[Asterisk-Users] DTMF digit dropping

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Thu Jan 27 08:27:04 MST 2005

Just to clarify Paul, you're connecting to BroadVoice with SIP right?
Does BroadVoice now support out-of-band DTMF?

DTMF works for me occasionally (over IAX) on inbound calls over
VoicePulse. Whenever I achieve success I get all excited and think
"maybe they fixed it." But then a few more tests and forget about it.
Outbound DTMF always seems to work.

Maybe it's time to look at the DTMF code in Asterisk.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com