[Asterisk-Users] analog lines via channel bank --

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Thu Jan 27 02:11:36 MST 2005

I just bought an adit 600, and it works great.
They can be picked up used pretty reasonably (approx. $10-$15/port)
It also does callerid and callwaiting great,  but seems to have
problems doing callwaiting callerid, as do a lot of channel
banks I believe, so if this is something important to you, make
sure you check this first.

Jon.