[Asterisk-Users] softphone headsets

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 07:16:30 MST 2005

You can use pretty much any headset you want. I use just a regular,
inexpensive Labtec one from WalMart for now. Works fine.

As for softphones... I just tried out SJphone yesterday and I like it more.
I only tested it out briefly on my work Windows XP system, and haven't tried
it at home on Linux yet.
--
Dana